My client is looking to hire a Yardsman/Groundsman to work in a luxury residential building based in South West London.
Contracted hours are :8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Alternative Saturdays and Sundays: 9am - 12noon (Rubbish collection only)
Salary £21,000 - £22,000 per annum with a 3 month probation period
Duties will include:
- To sweep pathways and roadways on the Estate.
- Collection of rubbish bags from outside lower ground flats on a daily basis
- To assist in dealing with waste in the bin store areas and estate generally.
- Clean spillages in the grounds and pathways (i,e petrol/oil/vomit/urine) but not to handle or treat hazardous substances.
- Assist with cleaning basement areas.
- To litter pick on all estate common parts areas.
- To clean all areas to the rear in the area of the service lift and bin rooms
- Check all chute rooms on each floor.
- To clean the staff and contractor toilets by the service lift.
- To sweep, de-cobweb and wash down the front door entrances.
- To clean all exterior areas not mentioned above.
- To report all items of maintenance that are discovered during work.
- To stand in for other operatives where required.
- To assist the handyman/maintenance man where required.
- To assist the Estate Manager where possible.
- Ensure H&S compliance and site procedures (training will be provided)
- To assist residents where necessary.
This list is not exhaustive and other items of work may be included at a later date following consultation.
All work will be undertaken under the supervision of the line manager, however you will be required to work on your own initiative.
Please apply with your CV today!
If you havent heard back within 14 days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.