Our client is looking for a Porter to work at a luxury residential apartments based in West London.
Working hours 17.00pm - 01.00am, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the common areas and to ensure they are clean, well repaired and free from litter.
- To meet and greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone or callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- To maintain a visitor's book where all contractors and visitors must have their details recorded, purpose and time of visit and time of departure.
- To ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- To maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times
- Liaise with the managing agents on all matters which must be brought to their attention.
- To check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be in the building. Report any suspicious/ unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Correct reporting of any security/health and safety issues, incidents and complaints.
- Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the building, receiving and safeguarding of all parcels/registered mail.
- Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries and provide support for their delivery.
- Issuing of keys only to the correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for the site fire and emergency procedures policy and ensure that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the building and regularly carry out site inspections to identify any problems.
- Ensure the safe and effective removal of rubbish and recycling ensuring correct removal is in time for collection and removal from the premises.
- To report all repairs to agents promptly.
- To deal with any other reasonable matters as directed by the agent.
Experience working in luxury residential apartments or 5* hotels would be desirable. The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.