Our client is currently seeking a Weekend Night Porter to work at a prestigious luxury apartment building in Kensington. Hours of work will be Saturday and Sunday from 19:00-07:00.
- To provide all necessary services to the residents as per the instructions of senior management.
- To communicate efficiently with all other members of staff, the residents, guests and onsite contractors.
- Responsible for the welcoming residents and guests to the property.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
- To respond proactively to resident requests. Always respond a timely and polite manner.
- During working hours, you will be located at the reception desk except when carrying out any required work within the building.
- You will be required to carry out a minimum of two inspections of the common areas of the building. At the end of your shift, you must ensure the property is kept clean, tidy and that all electrical/ technological appliances are in good working conditions at all times.
- While manning the main reception desk, you may be required to carry out a variety of administration and office tasks.
- At all times you are to ensure the security of the building is not jeopardised in any way.
- You are to assist residents at all times together with their guests and visitors when and where required. It should be remembered that your duty is to the residents as a whole, however please note that any assistance given to any individual should not distract from your duties required to the whole.
- To perform all necessary porter duties. These duties include, but are not limited to: carrying luggage / packages for residents, running errands (if cover available), cleaning duties as and when required, any other physical activity as required.
- To receive and distribute all mail. All registered mail and deliveries should be logged before distribution to the individual apartments.
- Ensure that you are always courteous, polite and positive to residents, guests, suppliers and the public in general.
- To monitor all persons at the property and ensure they have a right to be present.
- To answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries. To log messages, requests & events.
- To monitor the presence of workmen working within the building and supervise their activities to ensure minimum disturbance to residents.
- Co-ordinate access and building systems from front desk suite and monitor and react to alarms as directed.
- Liaise with Emergency Services as required.
Previous experience working in luxury residential apartments or 4/5* hotels is essential.
The successful candidates must be able to provide excellent employer references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.
0207 436 0360