Our client are currently seeking a Weekend Day Concierge to join the team at a luxury residential development based in North London.
Hours of work: Saturdays & Sundays
8am - 8pm
+ Bank Holidays (Excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day)
There is also the opportunity of additional overtime shifts to cover Concierge holidays during the week.
Hourly rate: £12ph (Bank Holidays paid at the equivalent of x1.5 hourly rate)
- Managing Reception and Concierge Duties and ensuring that all residents, visitors and contractors are greeted with excellent level of customer service
- Assisting residents, guests and visitors when and where required
- Maintaining a log/record of deliveries and post received
- Issuing keys only to correct persons' whilst recording always the signing in and out of keys
- Answering the telephone, logging all messages and dealing with general enquiries
- Recording incidents that occurred and responding to requests quickly and effectively
- Ensuring all contractors and service personnel in attendance at the building are properly signed in and out and issued with the relevant visitors permit or car park permit
- Experience of using computers
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing
- Previous customer service experience
- Live within a reasonable travel distance to property
Previous experience in high end residential or 4-5* hotel experience is essential.
If you havent heard from us within 14 days please assume that on his occasion your application has been unsuccessful.