Our client is currently seeking an experienced residential day porter to work at a luxury residential development in the City of London.
The shift pattern will be Monday - Friday; 7am - 4pm
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of front of house porter's reception desk.
- Assisting residents, contractors and visitors when and where required.
- CCTV monitoring.
- Routine Patrols of the development.
- Keeping a diary of all works and visits.
- Reporting Faults and Defects through appropriate channels.
- Answer telephone calls and emails and logging of messages.
- Signing in and out visitors and contractors.
- Receiving parcels and letters on behalf of residents then programming them on a parcel data base system before putting them on shelf for collection.
- Key Holding and management, programming fob keys and car remote control fobs for contractors and residents.
- Handing out keys and access fob to cleaners, residents and contractors as required.
- Able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift.
- Bin duties
- Liaising with contractors
- Manage upcoming lift replacement project onsite
Please note that you MUST have previous residential experience for this position.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days then you should assume your application unsuccessful.