Our Client manages a luxury residential development in Marylebone, London NW1 and are currently seeking a Concierge/Building Manager to join the team.
Hours of work are: Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5pm
Salary is: £27,000pa
Concierge/Building Manager role:
The main purpose for the Concierge/Building Manager is to be an effective and assuring presence to deal with the varied requirements of the residents with large emphasis on customer service.
To assist with the smooth running of management of the building. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- The day-to-day supervision of the cleaner, and any other contract staff.
- The standard of cleaning and liaison with staff, contractors and managing agents, as appropriate and for attending to any problems.
- Ensuring, that the front desk is permanently 'manned' to provide the highest level of security and service to the residents.
- Dealing with resident's general problems and acting as appropriate. Major complaints to be reported to the managing agents promptly and reported to the property manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Supervising routine maintenance of all communal residential plant and machinery and ensuring that the maintenance contractors fulfill their contractual obligations in terms of frequency of visits, response times etc.
- Instructing contractors, where appropriate, to deal with problems such as non-functioning of lifts and other plant and notifying the Property Manager of any action as appropriate.
Based mostly Front of House with a heavy emphasis resident interaction & wellbeing.
To intercept and be first port of call for complaints relating to the staffing and communication to the residents.
Experience is required, preference for working within the residential industry with a big emphasis on providing a 5* service.
This is a small residential building of circa 30 units and large parts of the day can be fairly quiet, therefore we are looking for someone proactive.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.