Build to Rent Tenancy Administrator based in East London. Working directly for the developer you will act as the Landlord and effectively manage pre and post tenancy administration for a luxury development in East London. The successful candidate will have either worked for an Estate Agency in Lettings Administration or have previously worked for a developer.
- Conducting the tenancy progression process for all new tenancies
- Conducting referencing
- Liaising with prospective residents during the tenancy progression process
- Preparing draft tenancy agreements for approval and signature by theTenancy Manager
- Scheduling Right to Rent checks with Negotiators
- Registering Deposits, or managing Zero Deposits process
- Sending prescribed information to residents
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements relating to new tenancies
- Conducting renewal process.
- End of Tenancy management
- Draft renewal paperwork
- Change of occupancy paperwork
- Keep internal records and systems up to date.
- Build good relationships with Building Managers, Concierge and Negotiators
- Inform Move Manager, Concierge & Building Manager of new tenancies
- General office administrative duties
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Lettings