Our client is seeking a floating Porter to join their team at a high end building in Kensington on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working at high-end establishments such as residential apartments or a 4/5 star hotel.
Hours of Work:
The development has multiple buildings so you must be willing to cover wherever needed.
Please do not apply if you are not willing to do this!!
£8.50-£9.00 per hour
- To be present at the Reception Desk to assist residents, visitors and colleagues as and when requested
- To ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times
- To check and screen all visitors and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary
- To maintain the security of the building at all times, e.g. carry out regular patrols of the entire building, monitoring of CCTV, dealing with any disturbances and reporting any faults and/or security breaches found to the Building Manager
- To ensure the tidiness of the forecourt, driveway, gardens and building perimeter and assist with the cleanliness of public areas outside
- To carry out minor maintenance duties where necessary and in particular, out of normal maintenance working hours, e.g. dealing with faults, leaks and changing of light bulbs
- To comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures including those relating to Health & Safety, data protection and those contained within the issued Employee Handbook
The successful candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.