Our clients are currently looking for experienced maintenance operatives/Handymen to work on a temporary basis in a luxury residential developments in West London.
Rate of pay: £9 - £10.75
Hours of work: Flexible
- Detect and carry out general maintenance tasks, repairs to fabric and finishes, throughout the building
- Carry out any painting and decorating work in the apartments, amenity space and car park - internal and external.
- Carry out general repair work, plumbing and reporting any issues requiring attention or work to be carried out to the Estate Manager.
- Checking properties prior to residents moving in
- Meter readings of properties and communal areas
- Daily & Weekly Building health and safety checks
- Monitoring council waste collections
- Changing light bulbs, lamps and fittings, in the amenity space or car park.
- Report defects (equipment, building, lighting and fabric) to the Estate Manager
- Provide support and assistance to PPM and other contractors on site.
- Maintain the on-site workshop and all tools and equipment in good working order.
- To perform any other related activity, as directed by the Estate Manager, necessary to fulfil the purpose of the role as described above.
Please apply with your CV below if you are interested. Successful cnadidates will be contatced via telephone/ email.