VERTO HR are currently recruiting for Temporary Cleaners/ Caretakers to cover holiday and sickness for the permanent staff that we employ across an extensive portfolio of residential developments in Reading.
We are interested in seeing candidates from a variety of customer cleaning backgrounds. We are especially interested in those that have worked in the Residential Buildings, Hotels, Office Buildings or Schools.
Hourly rate: £8.21-10 per hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are to be carried out, however, this list is not exhaustive as there may be other tasks which you will be required to undertake from time to time.
- Clean and polish entrance doors and door furniture.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all reception furniture, fittings, fixtures and equipment.
- Empty, clean and replace waste bins.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Clean and polish mirrors and pictures
- Sweep all hard floors and spot mop.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all sanitary wear and fittings.
- Report any defects, damage or security concerns to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Concierge.
- Report any defective light bulbs to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Concierge.
- Clean Lifts, communal stairways, corridors, passageways and front entrances
- Dust light fittings, handrails, pictures and paintwork
- Clean all internal ledge, covings, doors, skirting and balustrades
- Polish communal windows
- Any other duties as required by the line manager
Conditions of Work
You are required to use cleaning materials which have been supplied by the Company only (please follow Health & Safety guidelines, COSHH).
- Whilst on duty you should be of tidy personal appearance
- Honest and Reliable
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Professional appearance