Our client is seeking a Team Administrator to provide administrative support to the Build to Rent property management team in the delivery of high-quality service for the benefit of clients and tenants. Working on a large Build to Rent portfolio, supporting both office and site-based teams. The successful candidate will be a good team player with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), have the ability to work under pressure and a willingness to learn. A self-motivated individual, they will also be able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative.
- Assist the team with their administration duties where required
- Compile Excel spreadsheets for analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Handle enquiries from tenants, contractors, utility providers, local authorities and other suppliers
- Maintain electronic files in accordance with procedures
- Liaise with the property accounts team with regards to property queries where necessary
- Checking and certifying invoices, including liaising with suppliers and utility providers to ensure billing details are correct
- Liaising with onsite team members to gather and collate relevant information
- Collate data and compile client reports
- Undertake specific projects as requested by line manager
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Must understand the principles and practice of client care
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office with a high level of competence on Excel