Our client is currently seeking a Site Co-Ordinator to work at a brand new high-end Build to Rent scheme based in Central London.
You will report directly to the Head of Facilities, you will be brought on board to ensure that residents have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 8-5
- To carry out general checks on all areas.
- To complete all tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- To maintain high standards of housekeeping throughout the floors prior to PC.
- To be thoroughly familiar and comply with the "Health & Safety" policy and procedures and to immediately report any hazards or infringements to the company.
- To complete all associated paperwork on a daily basis in accordance with companies procedures.
- To support the team with all site visits and ensure visitors are accompanied.
- To co-ordinate PPE for all visitors.
- To ensure that all handed over floors are operational and clean to a high standard.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Management Team.
- A CSCS qualification is desirable, if not they will be required to pass the CSCS test within the first two weeks of their employment.
- The incumbent must show a degree of manual dexterity and be able to follow basic instructions.
- Experience of working in a residential environment is essential.
- Good communication skills in order to liaise effectively with management and visitors.
- The incumbent must be self-motivated, proactive, approachable and demonstrate a willingness to assist others.
- Time management to achieve effective, optimum results is key.
- To be able to identify problems and to have the ability to actively seek solutions is essential.
- The incumbent must be able to adapt their way of working to suit the needs of the department as business needs change, showing flexibility and adaptability.