Receptionist / Front of House Member
Serviced Office. Coworking. Flexible Office. Business Centre.
Our client are currently hiring for part time Receptionist / Front of House member at their excellent Business Centre in Central South West London.
The Receptionist at this centre are the face of all companies in the building. They call it the Front desk because it is where clients can come for a range of services and not only telephone answering.
The main role for this individual is to help clients with their requests and needs. They are responsible for making a great first impression for the company and giving a first class, personable service.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Meet and greet clients and their guests,
- Understanding the needs of the clients within the building
- Making record of messages
- Placing stationery orders when required for the staff and the clients,
- Managing the visitors bookings
- Dealing with any client enquiries,
- Telephone call answering and handling,
- Assisting clients to use equipment such as copiers,
- Reporting faults/maintenance to management,
- Booking and recording of couriers and conference rooms,
- Dealing with email queries,
- Post handling and deliveries,
- Covering for holidays or sickness of colleagues
- Upkeep of all client contact data,
- Completing check lists for new and exiting clients,
- Building checks to ensure all communal areas, toilets, kitchens, conference rooms etc. are clean and tidy; this may including courtyard areas
- Occasional admin support to management office
- Setting up of conference rooms for meetings,
- Checking stock of post books, labels, cartridges, post bags,
- Ensuring photocopiers are always topped up with paper
- Making note of regular contractor visits and chasing if needed
Morning Shift (hours for this role): Open up the building and set up reception from 8am to 1.30pm
- Great listener
- Team player
- Computer literate