Property Managment Recruitment are represeting a leading Build to Rent operator, who are seeking a Senior Residents Service Manager to lead the smooth operation of their Build to Rent scheme in East London
The Senior Residents Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the building ensuring an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, management of the customer facing operational team members and ensuring that all team members live by the core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service and embrace opportunities to stand out from the competition.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring the customer proposition is consistently delivered, with P&L and operational management responsibility.
- Exercise best practice customer service and promote the same excellence with every member of the on-site resident services and lettings teams.
- Work as part of the mobilisation team to ensure the scheme and product is delivered in line with the companies proposition.
- Communicate courteously with customers and suppliers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Effectively manage customer complaints and/or any major incidents, such as a security issue.
- Oversee contractors and inspect completed jobs on site.
- Manage the move in / out process with the Resident Services Team.
- Demonstrable extensive line management experience of a diverse and complex team is essential.
- At least 3 years in a similar role or working in a demanding, fast paced, customer service environment, providing exceptional customer service.
- Good knowledge and previous experience of managing mixed-tenure developments
- Good technical knowledge and previous experience of residential property repair, refurbishment construction and Lettings.
- Intermediate level ability in Microsoft office packages, including MS Excel, Word and Outlook.