VERTO HR are currently recruiting for a Night Security Officer to work in a residential development based in South East London.
Position: Security Guard
Salary: £21,840 pa
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 19.00pm - 7.00am
We are interested in seeing candidates from a variety of customer service and security backgrounds, especially those that have worked in the residential industry. If you have good customer service skills and you're seeking a new career move within the industry then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Main responsibilities will be:
- Patrol perimeter of the development checking all doors are secure.
- Patrol car park checking all park gates are working properly and the bin and bike store doors are secure.
- Log all findings/patrols in the events book at the desk.
- Support the concierge.
- Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Patrol regularly the inside of the building making sure internal and external lifts are working, as well as the plant room & water feature room.
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or CCTV and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Honest and Reliable
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Professional appearance
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
If you are interested please apply with an updated CV and a consultant will be in touch.