Residential development with the finest class of apartments and townhouses overlooking peaceful parkland in Mill Hill, NW7 requires an external security car park attendant to join the team for 8 weeks.
This is a Monday - Saturday position, working from 7am - 5pm paying £10ph.
The role will start on Monday 25th March and complete mid May 2019.
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents and customers with any general queries relating to the temporary car park
- Staying alert to anyone entering or exiting the car park and assisting where needed
- Carrying out car park, entry and exit barriers checks
- Opening bollards and ensuring clear exit for clients when exiting development
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Friendly approach at all times
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focused Approach
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
The perfect candidate will have prior experience in a similar role or residential development, and outstanding customer service skills.
Please note this role will be predominantly based outside. There are offices, toilets and a canteen on site for your use and a company brandad coat will be provided to you.