Luxury apartments in the heart of Marylebone, London W1 currently searching for an outstanding day doorperson!
4 on, 4 off; 7am - 7pm
The Doorperson is the very first member of staff that residents and their guests meet upon arrival.
You will be responsible for welcoming and assisting residents and their guests as well as directing all deliveries and other users to the car park. You must do this with the highest level of efficiency and competence, while building a professional rapport with the residents, and maintaining an eye on the security of the scheme.
* Greet everyone with a professional and sincere warm welcome, ensure a seamless transition into the reception
* Maintain impeccable standards of welcoming service; holding doors for guests, assisting with their luggage, calling for taxis and assisting with directions
* Deliver unparalleled level of service in an intuitive and bespoke manner and be an ambassador for the development
* Take & provide residents and guest with umbrellas
* Answers questions & assist clients with reasonable requests
* Ensure all residents receive fast, efficient and friendly service
* Maintain the cleanliness of the entrance, ensuring it is kept neat and tidy at all times
* Work alongside the front of house team and ensure constant updates on the residents and estate are communicated to ensure smooth running of the daily operations
* Assist with incoming and outgoing deliveries where necessary
* Keep an eye out for suspicious activity in and around the entrance and alert the appropriate people of any suspicious activity.
* Fluent in English
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible, confident and approachable
* Previous experience as a Doorperson within a luxury fast paced environment
* Attentive and proactive
* Passionate about delivering service excellence
* Service driven, understanding the importance of going the extra mile
* Experience dealing with high net worth clients
* Good knowledge of the central London area and surrounding local area
* Must be assertive, show initiative and have a very keen eye for detail
* Ability to communicate high end quality service and deliver bespoke service
* Ability to work independently as well as to build and develop positive working relationships with residents and the team
* Wear correct uniform at all times and maintain impeccable standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behaviour and discipline
* Attend training as required
* Eligible to work in the UK