Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday (9am-5:30pm)
- Ensure all Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and annual checklists are complete and uploaded onto the required systems.
- Ensure that high standards of property presentation are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Ensure best value is being achieved by analysing, auditing and proposing improvements to the existing management in operation.
- Evaluate existing contractual relationships, and ensure that the tenants are receiving best value.
- Create and maintain an effective working relationship with existing suppliers.
- Ensure and implement best practice whilst ensuring safe working practices are complied with at all times.
- Ensure appropriate clear communication lines are established and maintained.
- Ensure compliance with all procedures and polices, including health and safety, COSHH and environmental matters.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and codes of practice, health and safety requirements.
- Carry out health and safety audits for internal use.
- Attend fortnightly review meetings with the entire Property Team and deliver a report on core issues.
- Assist other members of the Property Management team as required by the Senior Property Manager or General Manager.
- Self motivated, able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and complaints in a professional manner.
- Excellent managerial and inter-personal skills, a proven track record in managing change, general experience in managing budgets, good strategic vision and a strong commitment to customer service are vital.
- Experience in the appointment of, through a tender process, and supervision of contractors.
- Excellent Customer-facing skills, including conflict resolution.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to liaise on all levels.
- Ability to use full range of Microsoft applications inc. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of health & safety requirements with respect to residential buildings.
- Excellent time management skills able to respond to operational and client deadlines and operate a comprehensive calendar and tasks system.
- Driving License.
- Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH / NEBOSH
Residential Building Manager - Plymouth, PL1
|Job Title:||Residential Building Manager - Plymouth, PL1|
|Salary:||Up to £17000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Baxter|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 12:47|
Hours of Work:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Live in Building Manager
North London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
South East London, London
£40000 - £42000 per annum
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £40000 per annum + generous holiday allowance, company car