Our client, a national operator of Build to rent schemes, is lookign to recruit a Resident Services Manager to join their team managing their Stevenage property.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate lettings on site for a healthy commission package.
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors.
- Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams.
- Manage and host monthly resident events
- Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed.
- Mail and resident parcel management
- Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office
- On site contractor management
- Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents' lounge.
- Conduct weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
- Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
- Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database.
- Generate positive reviews via Google from residents
Key skills & attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors desirable
- Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
- Previous experience in a sales role would be advantageous