My client is seeking a Resident Services Manager to oversee the management of at a luxury Build to rent scheme based in East London.
The Resident Services Manager is responsible for delivering an exceptional and consistent service to both the current and potential Residents.The RSM reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for assisting the General Manager and overseeing and mentoring the Front of House Operations Manager, Front of House Property Manager, Night Managers and in house maintenance operatives.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 11am to 8pm.
- Overall management of day to day Property Management, Resident liaison and Operational functions.
- Supporting GM in facilitating repairs and management of the building.
- Rota, shift and absence management of FOH team including FOH OM, FOH PM, Night Manager and weekend staff.
- Overseeing FOH team to ensure allocated tasks are being carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Managing and mentoring FOH OM and FOH PM and assisting them in carrying out their duties as necessary.
- Managing health and safety matters, building signage and statutory compliance as follows:
- Assist the GM to ensure procedures regarding H&S of guests and personnel within the building are adhered to at all times;
- Be fully conversant with the fire system in the building and be able to carry out the weekly fire tests and oversee a building evacuation if required (training will be provided). Responsible for recording results in the appropriate manner and arranging works to ensure compliance where faults identified;
- Have a good understanding of repair diagnostics and potential resolutions to such issues. Be able to describe accurately faults/repairs to contractors and follow through to ensure works are completed to the necessary standard;
- Assisting GM in arranging and overseeing any major works due or underway.
- Arranging repairs to the apartments and minor repairs to building with the assistance of the FOH PM and FOH OM.
- Assisting GM in keeping expenditure in line with budget.
- Providing decisive and effective first point response to Resident complaints and where appropriate arbitrating minor customer disputes to effective resolution.
- Managing third party contractors (maintenance, cleaning etc).
- Apartment inspections including post-tenancy repair inspections.
- Monitoring repairs including cleaning as instructed by the FOH team.
- Placing works orders.
- Keen to take ownership of the role and responsibility for the performance of the FOH team
- Ability to lead by example
- Confident and outgoing and an expert in delivering great customer service
- Well organised and efficient
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Quick thinker
- Able to work as part of and to lead a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to use initiative
- High attention to detail
- Relevant experience within a busy team environment essential
- Property management experience would be advantageous
- Future leader with demonstrated leadership skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice essential
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential