Our client manages a private retirement complex near the Wiltshire town of Pewsey.
They are looking for a Resident Scheme Manager to be based at the site to manage it on a day to day basis.
The job comes with rent-free, two bed accomodation.
You would work approx 30hrs per week, M-F and not be required to work Bank Holidays.
The duties include,
- Cleaning and tidying the common parts and the grounds
- Minor maintenance tasks
- Testing fire alarms
- Liaison with the managing agents, to keep them informed of developments at the site
- Supervising visiting contractors
- Keeping an eye on the general welfare of the residents
- Keeping books and records on the development
- Managing the use of a guest room
- Keeping safe peoples' keys and those for common parts
The residents are all 55+, so we are looking for a caring candidate that enjoys working with older people.
This is NOT a care home and so medical skills are not neccessary.
Any successful candidate will be required to successfully pass a DBS check due to the vulnerable condition of some of the residents.
Our client would particularly welcome applications from ex-forces candidates.