Our client is a highly regarded property management business seeking a PRS Property Manager.
They pride themselves on having the best talent and always providing the highest level of customer service.
They are looking for a PRS Property Manager to join the team and oversee multiple sites.
- Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs via purchase orders.
- Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenants demise and within the blocks in which the flats are situated.
- Responsibility for ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears.
- Liaison with tenants over internal and external redecoration of common parts.
- Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with Savills projects team for larger scale works.
- Overseeing, liaising and agreeing renewal terms and producing the relevant paperwork.
- Greeting all new tenants at the commencement of their tenancies and provision of welcome information to them.
- Arranging check outs, inventories, return of tenants deposits and updating the TDS website.
- Processing Insurance claims.
- Providing client reports.
- Attending client meetings.
- Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings.
- Liaison with utility companies.
- Liaising with other Savills departments.
- Keen to take ownership of the role and responsibility for the clients and tenants forming the portfolio
- Confident and outgoing and an expert in delivering great customer service
- Well organised and efficient
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Quick thinker
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Lateral thinker
- Ability to use initiativARLA qualified preferred but not essential