My client are a luxury apartment provider looking for an Property Operations Coordinator to join their team.
With luxury rental apartments in buildings located in prime Central London locations as well as City offices and a substantial Estate near Stansted, this is a rare opportunity to join this small team that deliver excellent results.
The role of Property Operations Coordinator will report to the Head of Property Operations and work closely alongside the onsite teams, Head of Leasing and Financial Controller.
- A calm, capable property professional to work closely with the Head of Property Operations in delivering service charge, repairs and maintenance and capital budget management across a multi tenure portfolio.
- The ability to work collaboratively whilst maintaining close control over processes and procedures, ensuring best practise is always implemented
- A varied role, including on site attendance, inspections, oversight of minor projects, supporting major projects as well as responsibility for administration and preparation of key documents.
- Operations Coordination - Providing a proactive customer focused property operations service across the residential, retail and commercial assets. Working with and supporting the Building Managers and their teams. Coordinating suppliers, contractors, consultants
- Systems - Demonstrating an excellent understanding of the application of technology in property management and customer engagement, providing oversight into the implementation of new software and associated process development, driving quality and efficiency from systems. Measuring and acting on results.
- Health and Safety - Monitor and implement the Company's procedures, ensuring consistent adherence to all health and safety obligations, adoption of best practice.
- Project & Contract Management - Support the organisation and supervision of the management of capital projects and planning. Assist with the tendering, management and monitoring of all contracts for the supply of energy, utilities and internet services to the portfolio.
- Repairs and Maintenance - Support the administration and quality control aspects of both the planned and reactive repair and maintenance programme, manage the service charge budgets, coordinate the regular and comprehensive documented inspections of both buildings and apartments
- Systems and Processes - Day to day implementation and control of systems and processes for property operations, including effective diary task management
- Landlord and Tenant - Attend to Licenses to Alter, Wayleave Agreements and general operational activity arising with the commercial element, including engaging with Freeholders and other stakeholders.
- Financial Management - Input to the annual capital and operating expenditure budgets, for all assets, including service charge budgets, reporting to the Board on a regular basis.
- Have fun - be part of a team that are committed to creating a happy, positive and productive environment.
- Property Operations - At least 2 years' experience in a property management environment with experience in retail and offices beneficial. A good understanding of Health and Safety rules, regulation and best practice.
- Systems and Processes - Excellent administration skills and a strong understanding of how to apply systems to drive efficiencies
- Team Working - Collaborative, supportive, flexible and self-motivating.
- MRICS/ MIRPM/ IWFM - We will support the professional development of this role and expect an appetite to achieve industry recognised qualifications
- Customer Service - Attention to detail in ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Project Management - Some experience in planning projects and delivering against agreed objectives, a willingness to learn and to take on more responsibility over time.