My client are a student accommodation provider based in London and Essex who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to oversee their portfolio in West London.
- Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs via purchase orders.
- Keeping all Statutory Health and Safety inspections up to date both within the tenant's demise and within the blocks in which the flats are situated.
- Responsibility for ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears.
- Liaison with tenants over internal and external redecoration of common parts.
- Undertaking minor works between tenancies and liaising with the team for larger scale works.
- Overseeing, liaising and agreeing renewal terms and producing the relevant paperwork.
- Greeting all new tenants at the commencement of their tenancies and provision of welcome information to them.
- Arranging check outs, inventories, return of tenant's deposits and updating the TDS website.
- Processing Insurance claims.
- Providing client reports.
- Attending client meetings.
- Periodically serving notices and attending court proceedings.
- Liaison with utility companies.
- Liaising with other departments.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
- Keen to take ownership of the role and responsibility for the clients and tenants forming the portfolio
- Confident and outgoing and an expert in delivering great customer service
- Well organised and efficient
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Quick thinker
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Lateral thinker
- Ability to use initiative