My client are a highly respected and established estate agents looking for a Property Manager for a commercial large multi tenanted office block in Central London.
The purpose of this role is to manage the property and execute policy of providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for the occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset.
- Utilising the input of internal and external resources, take responsibility for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of the annual service charge budgets, management accounts and year end reconciliations for the property.
- Ensure all aspects of staff training, development, remuneration, disciplinary and general welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed/pursued in accordance with the company's current policies.
- Close working relationship with the Client Director to ensure they are regularly appraised of any new developments or issues of a problematic nature.
- Make every effort to ensure the property receives a high level of support in the areas of accounts, administration, information technology, health & safety etc. (through use of internal or external resources) so as to provide the requisite level of ongoing service to the Occupiers.
- Ensure the property is autonomous in all aspects of its daily operation and ensure holiday and sickness are adequately covered within the Oxford Properties on site teams.
- Contribute and make considered recommendations regarding proposed operational and service improvements.
- Utilising regular internal monitoring procedures ensure the necessary standards executed in the management of the property are corresponding with those standards promoted by the company
- Co-ordinate a forum of structured reporting to occupiers and senior management. To include an executive summary in quarterly management reports as required.
- Take ownership of the company 'vision and values, ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the properties' services.
- To develop excellent relationships and undertake regular dialogue with all stakeholders, in particular to communicate with and meet all office occupiers and retail occupiers. In addition, to solicit feedback on team's/ service partner's performance from occupiers through informal and formal communications to ensure any areas for improvement are identified and consequently acted upon.
- Identify customer service improvements that add value
- Ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Customer/Client Focus
- Effective team working
- Good communication skills
- Be passionate about developing self and skills
- Personal integrity
- Service Charge
- Health & Safety
- Direct Line Management
- Tendering and Contractor Management
- Leadership & motivational skills
- Basic IT Skills
- Fabric /long term costing
- Project Management