This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global corporate accommodation provider. This role is based at their London office, but you will be required to travel around London to visit apartments and meet with customers and suppliers as appropriate
You will be working 9 hour shifts, Monday - Friday and every third weekend.
You will be responsible for supervising and co-ordinating the Property Management activity including but not limited to that all maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely, efficient and friendly manner, working within a team to ensure that all guests receive a five-star service that exceeds their expectations. You will co-ordinate the field staff and be responsible for dispatching them to various tasks.
To Achieve this, you will need to ensure the following elements are dealt with in a professional, timely and efficient manner:
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Outsource contractors, suppliers, management agents and landlords
- Health & Safety and legal requirements
- 2 years' experience in a facilities management position
- Educated to A-Level/NVQ standard or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- IT Literate