Our client is looking for an ambitious, vibrant and hardworking individual to join a rapidly expanding dynamic property development & management company based in Wembley.
· Proven experience
· Ability to multitask
· Mature outlook
· Able to communicate verbally/written (Must speak English to a reasonable standard)
· Good work ethic
Responsibilities will include:
· Answering telephones and dealing with the public (tenant's, utility companies, Estate Agents, Local Councils)
· Taking care of property key system
· Typing letters, efficiently and accurately. Faxing, filing and photocopying
· Database management, filing system management
· Dealing with queries on the phone and data entry
· Ad hoc administration
· Hard working Team Player
· Providing back up and support to Property Managers as and when required.
They will offer:
· Competitive remuneration
· Good working conditions
· Friendly company to work for
Hours will be Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00hrs
Candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undertake full vetting checks.