Exciting new opportunity as Property and Facilities Manager to join a Bridging and Commercial Finance company to oversee their residential property portfolio based in zone 1.
The right candidate will be responsible for maintenance, repossessions and property management duties.
The role would suit a proactive and capable individual with a passion to deliver to the highest standard. My client are looking for a highly organised candidate with a common sense approach.
Experience in managing a property portfolio would be an advantage but is not essential. You will maintain therunning of all property management tasks, including troubleshooting and liaising with third parties where necessary.
* Managing & maintaining a multi-site property portfolio
* Ensuring compliance at all times
* Co-ordinating and delivering on all planned maintenance and repairs within agreed service levels
* Working within the guidelines of health and safety legislation
* Dealing with properties that are used as asset secured lending and checking that they meet with our internal guidelines
* Monitoring and auditing schedules of work
* Quality controlling all projects
* Maintaining existing properties/leases-office, site based, temporary/permanent
For "permanent" properties (i.e. predominantly the office and permanent properties) for overseeing and reviewing property management tasks such as collection and billing of rents and rating assessments.
* Managing all utility bills & ensuring cost effectiveness
* Completing insurance claims as required
* Responding to requests for any repairs or maintenance in a timely manner
* Managing contractors - Surveyors, Builders, Conveyancers etc.
* Assisting with the possession of properties
* Attending Court hearings for potential repossessions
* Liaising with Lawyers, Valuers etc.
* Attending property valuations where necessary
Key Skills required:
* Good technical background, having worked within a maintenance environment
* Experience costing works, purchasing and working with budgets
* Previous experience in a similar industry would be an advantage although not essential
* Excellent organisational and project management skills
* The ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
* Excellent communication skills
* A full, clean UK driving licence