As Project Manager you will support the Commercial Services and New Business team providing support in mobilising new schemes and delivering against growth plans for Student Accommodation properties across the UK.
Project Management during Mobilisation
* Manage project plans during mobilisation. Setting credible and achievable milestones that meet the needs of the business.
* Monitor key milestones, timings, progress and actions to support delivery. Liaison/ communication with internal departments to update progress.
* Liaison/ communication with internal departments ensuring any areas of responsibility they are responsible for have been completed to programme.
* Manage critical data schedules, ensuring these are up to date at all times.
* Production of monthly reports highlighting any risks, assumptions, issues or dependencies in the project plan.
* To act as a key client contact during mobilisation ensuring company standards of delivery are adhered to at all times.
* To provide support to the wider team to ensure that site based mobilisation runs effectively
Request for Information (RFI)
* Manage the flow of information between clients ensuring all tasks are completed in accordance with the project plan.
* Ensure accurate recording of key correspondence with clients.
* Monitor all RFIs ensuring that any outstanding are completed by the relevant client or the relevant department.
* Production of monthly reports highlighting any outstanding RFIs
* Liaise with clients via telephone, email and in person to coordinate elements of the advisory and mobilisation plan.
* Maintenance of manual and network files ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
* To organise site plans and ensure that any other important documentation relating to each project is version controlled and recorded appropriately.
* Coordinate and prepare project packs for each client.
* Populate template documents for new sites including management plans and travel plans.
* Supporting Head of New Business in coordination of contracts.
* Responsible for managing version control of contracts, tracking any revisions made and communicating this internally.
* Liaise with clients in regards to contract queries.
* Ensuring any key commercials are communicated to internal teams.
* To assist new business where required in the proposal process.
* To support the wider business with any projects.
* To carry out all other duties as reasonably expected of you by your line manager or a director.
* Highly organised, collaborative worker
* Ability to influence all levels.
* Strong communicator.
* Exceptional stakeholder and client management skills
* A commercial awareness preferably within a similar sector
* High attention to detail
* Experience of managing projects in a fast paced organisation
* Hold a recognised project management qualification (eg Prince2)
* be able to demonstrate an understanding of the project management lifecycle
* Excellent MS Project skills