A leading Build to rent operator are seeking a Portfolio Manager working on a large Build to Rent portfolio managing on site staff memebersand producing accurate client reporting demonstrating performance and asset management initiatives. The candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, customers, clients and colleagues.
- Working closely with and supporting the onsite Resident Services Managers.
- Overseeing and monitoring all management functions carried out by the onsite team
- Staff training and review
- Assessing and re-structuring duties of team members where required.
- Completing weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting requirements, attending client meetings and where necessary resident meetings.
- Ad hoc reporting and monitoring of asset performance
Lettings & Property Management
- Ensuring RSMs are following correct procedures and providing advice and support where required
- Working with the Lettings team to ensure high customer retention and legal compliance
- Expenditure approval and monitoring of spend v budget
- Invoice approvals
- Ensuring compliance is maintained (legal and H&S)
- Reviewing and re-tendering service contracts
- Identifying and driving expenditure efficiencies
- Co-ordinating and leading customer engagement initiatives
- Issuing customer satisfaction surveys
- Dealing with escalated complaints
- Drafting and reviewing customer communications
People management and leadership experience, able to evidence:-
- Responsibility for large and varied property management portfolio
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Proven ability to develop skills and enable personal and professional growth of individuals
- Able to delegate effectively for maximum results
- A motivator, able to create successful team working and individual performance and engagement
- Experience of successful conflict management and performance management