Our client is seeking a Porter to work at a Luxury Residential Development based in the City.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday
8.00am - 17.00pm
1. Greet visitors, guests and residents in the reception area of the estate office
2. Ensure that all post and parcels are distributed correctly.
3. Answer incoming phone call and emails, and take any action required or pass on messages accordingly.
4. Ask for identification of anyone requiring access who is not known to you.
5. Log keys coming in, and taken out, in the correct books, ensuring that the correct written authority is held.
6. Ensure key management system effectively maintained
7. Ensure contractors are aware of asbestos register and sign where appropriate
8. Monitor contractors arriving and leaving, directing them to the correct apartments.
9. Ensure contractors conform to the rules of the estate, i.e. checking ID badges etc
10. Maintain daily issues report, diary and ensure data transferred to systems
11. Report incidents/ issues to the estate manager at the earliest opportunity.
12. Ensure the reception area is kept hazard free at all times.
13. Monitor CCTV
14. Assist with move-ins.
15. Light cleaning if and when required
Candidates with previous experience working in luxury apartments 4/5* hotels would be desirable.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.