Our client is currently recruiting for a weekend porter to join their team at a luxury residential site in South West London.
The position is based on 14 hours per week every weekend, 1000-1800 with one hour unpaid lunch. Overtime may be available if desired (Weekdays). This is to include Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day).
- Making/receiving telephone calls, monitoring CCTV Cameras. - Assisting with residents' issues, general enquiries & contractors.
- Updating the diary log, reporting and assisting with problems- - Parcel deliveries/entering flats/issuing keys.
- Refuse Collection from flats (Saturday morning only).
- Security checks / Litter pick.
- Light checks including changing bulbs/setting timers.
- Monitoring lifts, Lift Motor rooms and mechanical garage doors etc.
- Leaf sweeping/Snow clearance & gritting of steps, paths &
- Bank holidays are paid double time.
- 20 days paid holiday per annum is provided for full time staff based on a 40 hour week.
- The holiday entitlement for this position will be pro rata. 8 days.
- A uniform is provided and a smart appearance will be
expected at all times.
- A good standard of written and spoken English will be required.
- Training will be required before commencement of work.
Previous experience working within residential is essential, although hotel experience may be considered.