My client is currentlt looking for an experienced Residential Porter to work on a Self Employed basis.
It will be working on a part time basis at a high end residential development in EC1 Central London.
Central London EC1
- Acting as a point of contact between the residents and the Building Manager
- To adopt and implement the procedures directed by the Building Manager and Landlord
- Assisting in co-ordinating the day to day running of the buildings ensuring that any requests/comments from residents are dealt with promptly and in the correct manner.
- To keep our PC based diary up to date with all relevant information / events.
- To keep our key and fire logbook up to date at all times.
- To supervise any keys which may be held to ensure that they are correctly logged in and out in accordance with our procedures.
- Responsible for parcels, packages and recorded delivery letters sent to residence and notifying them via email.
- Responsible for the fire safety, ensuring panels and emergency lighting are always in order and working at all times.
- Have a general maintenance knowledge/basic handyman skills
- Be able to work unsupervised when required
- Identify and report any issues and act promptly accordingly with building manager instructions (i.e. calling appropriate contractors, give access etc)
- Ensuring all contractors and service personnel in attendance at the buildings are properly signed in and out.
- To deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages in diary.
- Managing contractor's activity and ensure only authorised persons are on site.
- Managing access to the estate via intercom system.
- Managing CCTV and monitoring the security of the grounds and development, ensuring effective security of the buildings.
- To carry out regular patrols.
- Help out with little maintenance issues and repairs (such as, light bulbs changing, occasionally assembly furniture, screw and unscrew, etc).
- Keep concierge office clean and tidy at all time as well as the buildings.