PMR provide professional on-site staff to luxury residential apartment blocks across London. Our client is seeking an experienced cleaner to work on a permanent basis.
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
Hours: 36 hours per week, to include rotational weekends depending on needs of the business
Main duties include:
- Clean and polish entrance doors and door furniture.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all reception furniture, fittings, fixtures and equipment.
- Empty, clean and replace waste bins.
- Clean apartments when required following vacations.
- Daily site walks, to ensure site is kept clean of unwanted items.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Clean and polish mirrors and pictures
- Sweep all hard floors and spot mop.
- Report any defects, damage or security concerns to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Concierge.
- Clean Lifts, communal stairways, corridors, passageways and front entrances
- Dust light fittings, handrails, pictures and paintwork
- Clean all internal ledge, covings, doors, skirting and balustrades
- Polish communal windows
Previous experience as a cleaner within residential or hotels is essential. Please apply with a CV and we will get in contact with you, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days then you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
All applicants must undergo full vettings checks and be able to provide 2 professional references.