Our client is looking for a part time porter to work approximately 18 hours per week on a pre-determined rota pattern for a luxurious old school mansion block in Chelsea.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To provide all necessary services to the residents as per the instructions from the Managing Agents.
- To communicate efficiently with the two other Porters, the residents, guests and onsite contractors.
- To be responsible for the welcoming of residents and guests to the property.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
- To respond proactively to resident requests. Always responding in a timely and polite manner.
- At all times ensure the security of the building and residents is not jeopardised in any way.
- To assist residents at all times together with their guests and visitors when and where required.
- To monitor all persons at the property and ensure they have a right to be present.
- To answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries. To log messages, requests & events.
- To monitor the presence of contractors and their vehicles working within the building and supervise their activities to ensure minimum disturbance to residents.
- To report and monitor Health & Safety issues and ensure a safe working practice is adhered to.
- Ensure that all spillages and rubbish are cleared away immediately and that all areas of the building are immaculate at all times.
- To be flexible and carry out any additional duties as directed.
- To monitor the on site CCTV camera and maintain the parking regulations.
Experience working in luxury residential apartments is essential. The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.