Job Role: Assistant to Building Manager
Location: Marylebone, London
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: Hours will depend entirely on the workload of the Building Manager, therefore we require someone who is flexible, however the expected hours required will be;
12-18 hours per week + optional/possible overtime
(Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays; 9/10am - 2/3pm)
As an Assistant to the Building Manager you will assist in managing the residential units in the investment portfolio, ensuring that their serviced apartments are maintained to the highest standards.
You will work alongside the Building Manager and be based at a luxury resdiential building in Marylebone.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administration and office assistance
- Supporting the Building Manager in day to day activities
- Being in contact with residents, building strong long-term relationships and assisting them with any issues or queries they may have
- Assisting the Building Manager with meetings
- Ensuring all relevant information is kept up to date and recorded accurately
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong administrative/PA skills
- A desire to understand the aspects of the management of residential properties
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
We are looking for someone to start on the above hours, with the possibility of overtime/further days as the role grows.
You will have experience in an Administration and/or Property related environment and previous experience in Residential Buildings would be an advantage.
Should you believe you are a good fit for the role, please do not hesitate to apply.