Our Client is seeking a night security officer based in south west London.
44 hours per week. This is a night shift role with a shift pattern of 4 nights on and 4 nights off. The shifts will fall between 7pm - 7am
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the Developments and will be the first and main point of contact for all security queries. Your key day-to-day duties will involve operation of the security Desk, CCTV, security of the buildings and reporting anything to senior management.
Security key duties:
- Monitor CCTV
- Conduct site patrols
- Monitor alarm systems
- Undertake any other reasonable security functions as required
- Manage any incidents as they arise
- Liaise with staff and residents/the public clearly and concisely
The ideal candidate will have significant experience gained within a similar role and a background in delivering excellent customer service. Residential or hotel experience preferable. You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Must have a valid SIA badge