We have a Night Security Officer vacancy for a residential development located in East London.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the Development and will be the first and main point of contact for all security queries. Your key day-to-day duties will involve operation of the security Desk, CCTV, security of the building and reporting anything to senior management.
Security key duties:
- Monitor CCTV
- Conduct site patrols
- Monitor alarm systems
- Undertake any other reasonable security functions as required
- Manage any incidents as they arise
- Liaise with staff and residents/the public clearly and concisely
- Responsible for valet parking service
The ideal candidate will have significant experience gained within a similar concierge role and a background in delivering excellent customer service. You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Must have a valid SIA badge
Working Hours: Shift pattern 4 on 4 off, shift 7pm-7am
Location: East London