Luxury apartments in the heart of Marylebone, London W1 currently searching for an outstanding night porter!
4 on, 4 off; 7pm - 7am
The Night Porter will work closely with valet, managing the car park entrance to the scheme.
You will be responsible for accepting all deliveries and coordinating their collection or delivery directly to apartments, signing in contractors and assisting other users of the rear entrance. You must do this with the highest level of efficiency and competence, while building a professional rapport with the residents.
* Manage all incoming and outgoing deliveries
* Maintain impeccable standards of welcoming service; holding doors for guests, assisting with their luggage, calling for taxis and assisting with directions
* Deliver unparalleled level of service in an intuitive and bespoke manner and be an ambassador for the development
* Answers questions & assist clients with reasonable requests
* Ensure all residents receive fast, efficient and friendly service
* Maintain the cleanliness of the car park, ensuring it is kept neat and tidy at all times
* Work alongside the concierge team and ensure constant updates on the residents and estate are communicated to ensure smooth running of the daily operations
* Keep an eye out for suspicious activity in and around the entrance and alert security of any suspicious activity.
* Fluent in English
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible, confident and approachable
* Previous experience as a porter within a luxury fast paced environment
* Attentive and proactive
* Passionate about delivering service excellence
* Service driven, understand the importance of going the extra mile
* Experience dealing with high net worth clients
* Must be assertive, show initiative and have a very keen eye for detail
* Ability to communicate high end quality service and deliver bespoke service
* Ability to work independently as well as to build and develop positive working relationships with residents and the team
* Wear correct uniform at all times and maintain impeccable standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behaviour and discipline
* Eligible to work in the UK