Our client is currently seeking a dynamic and charismatic Night Concierge to join the team at a luxury residential building in Central London.
- Delivering a high standard of customer service to residents
- Building a relationship with residents
- Showing a prescence on behalf of the management of the block
- Ensuring the correct storage and distribution of keys
- Distributing post efficiently to residents
- Abiding by and enforcing all health and safety requirements
- Signing visitors in and maintaining records
- Overseeing contractors and ensuring all work is logged
- Provide detailed briefs on handover to oncoming staff
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Conduct regular patrols to ensure the security of site
- Write detailed reports of incidents
- Comply with the sites IT policy.
Hours: 4 on, 4 off. (8pm - 8am)
Candidates with previous experience working in luxury apartments or 4/5* hotels would be desirable.
All candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.