Our client is currently seeking an experienced Night Resident Coordinator to work at a busy, luxury residential scheme based in the city of Birmingham which comprises of 1000 stunning apartments.
The Night Resident Coordinator will report to the Resident Service Manager and will work alongside the Night Managers and Resident Liaison Teams to deliver exceptional, consistent service to both the current and potential residents.
The rota will be 4 on 4 off, working hours will be 19:00pm to 07:00am.
The salary for this position is £21,000.
Duties of the role include:
- Welcoming visitors to the building in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required.
- Taking delivery of parcels and distributing to residents' lockers.
- Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email.
- Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors.
- Key management including signing out of key cards to contractors and ensuring their prompt return.
- Assisting the Night Manager/Resident Services Manager with resident event planning, management and execution.
- Logging reactive maintenance enquiries and passing them onto Operations Manager/Assistant.
- Carrying out check ins and check outs (using iPad and specialist software) for tenancies. Providing reports to Resident Service Manager once complete.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate good levels of customer service at all times.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with demanding situations.
- Honest and reliable work ethic.
- Partake in on-site training for emergency procedures.
- Well presented.
- Must be computer literate and be able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Candidates must be able to provide professional references and undergo full vetting checks.
Please apply with your CV and we will get in contact with you directly, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days then please assume you have been unsuccessful.