Our client is currently seeking an experienced Night Concierge to work at a luxury, high end residential development based in the heart of East London.
Rota: 4 on 4 off, 7pm to 8am (13 hours with 1 hour lunch break)
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Candidates MUST have 5* hospitality backgrounds or have worked in high end residential apartments.
- Welcoming visitors to the building in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Taking inbound phone calls, redirecting or taking messages as required.
- Taking delivery of parcels and distributing to residents' lockers.
- Assisting residents in day to day queries and providing exceptional customer service.
- Responding to resident queries promptly by telephone and email.
- Maintaining logbook of current and past contractors and onsite visitors.
- Assist in other areas of the site & have a hands-on approach
- Working alone on site, with one security guard throughout the shift
Candidate must have:
- Candidates must be immaculately dressed and take pride in their appearance.
- Must possess strong customer service skills, you will be a natural at dealing with people and enjoy working with the public.
- You must be a pro-active person, who is always willing to go the extra mile for residents.
- Have worked in high end residential environments previously, or 4-5* luxury hotel backgrounds - this is essential!
Please apply with a copy of your CV to be considered, all candidates MUST undergo vetting checks and be able to provide 2 professional references.
If you do not hear back from us within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.