Night Concierge Required for a Luxury Development in Baker Street/ Marylebone - 4 on 4 off rota, plus receive 20 days annual leave!
We are looking for a extremely well presented, enthusiastic and courteous Night Concierge to work in a luxury high end residential development in Central London.
- Welcoming residents into the building in a polite and friendly manner
- Providing 5* customer service, going above and beyond to assist where possible
- Key handling
- Maintaining the safety of the building and monitoring CCTV
- Sorting and organising post and deliveries
- Site walks and inspections for maintenance issues, making sure these are raised to management if necessary
- Keeping on top of paperwork and reports
To apply for this position you must have excellent customer service skills, be an extremely well presented and approachable people person with good common sense and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will come from a Customer Service background in Residential Buildings/ Hotels/ Front of House positions, where the customer is at the forefront of everything you do. However, we are open to seeing candidates from other Customer Service backgrounds.
- Please apply with your CV and covering letter
- Share anything that you think will convince us that you're the best candidate for the job