Our client is currently seeking a Night Concierge to join the team at a Grade 2 luxury residential development in South West London. Hours of work are 19:00 - 07.00, working 4 nights on 4 nights off.
- Meeting and greeting residents and dealing with any general queries and issues.
- Routine security patrols and monitoring CCTV.
- Keeping communal areas clean and free of debris.
- Ensuring a clear and concise handover is given at the end of the shift.
- Assisting residents with luggage.
- Identifying any maintenance issues around the building and reporting to senior management.
- Must have held a clean driving licence for 2 years or more.
- Must have concierge/reception experience in luxury hotels.
- Be 25 years of age or older.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.