Our client is currently seeking a professional night concierge to work at a busy, high end residential building in South West London.
The hours are 7pm - 7am and the shift pattern will be 4 on 4 off.
Previous experience working in luxury apartments or 4/5* hotels would be desirable. Candidates must be immaculately presented, possess strong customer service skills and be able to abide by procedures set by the managing agents.
Duties will include:
* Manage all aspects of front of house concierge desk.
* Assisting residents, contractors and visitors when and where required.
* CCTV monitoring.
* Keeping a diary of all works and visits.
* Reporting Faults and Defects through appropriate channels.
* Answer telephone calls and emails and logging of messages.
* Receiving parcels and letters on behalf of residents then programming them on a parcel data base system before putting them on shelf for collection.
* Key Holding and management, programming fob keys and car remote control fobs for contractors and residents.
* Handing out keys and access fob to cleaners, residents and contractors as required.
* Able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.
Please submit your CV with your application and we will get in contact with you. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days then assume you have not been successful.