Our client is currently seeking both Mixed Shift Front of House Staff to join the team at a highly prestigious, luxury residential development in Chelsea, London SW10.
Shift pattern is 4 on, 4 off; Mix of days & nights
Aim of Post:
To liaise with the Management and the estate team on all security and safety related matters, and ensure that the overall safety of people and property on the estate, including controlling unauthorised access, theft or vandalism, are maintained. Handling access control and visitor management and, when required, to assist the concierge team with front desk duties.
- Meet & greet the residents, answer enquiries by telephone, email or callers to the front desk/entrance to development
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with team members, on-site staff, residents and guests, working collaboratively to achieve overall business outcomes
- Assist the residents, guests and visitors with reasonable job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company's Health & Safety policies and practices, demonstrating personal engagement with safety and proactively identifying risks and hazards (to immediate manager) to continuously improve safety performance
Role Specific Accountabilities:
- To perform your duties and provide an overall security service, in the prescribed manner, as instructed by the Management
- To ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times
- To regularly inspect during the shift all internal and external areas of the estate, and report any concerns to the Management
- Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain corteous
- To investigate without delay any areas of concern raised by the Management
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning the CCTV and aid the smooth running of the development's facilities
- To conduct the required health and safety inspections and activities to assist in keeping the development and workplace a safe environment for all
- Taking the appropriate action in the event of an emergency and immediately advising your manager
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the security log, and liaise with the estate concierge team ensuring proper signing in & out of all contractors and service personnel in attendance to the communal areas of the estate
- Patrols of the gym area on evening shifts, taking care of any needs the residents may have
- To positively participate in cross training initiatives as requested by the management with the aim of further developing skills and experience and being able assist other departments when required (ie.: covering a colleague while away or on break)
Essential Experience and Technical Competency:
- Experience of working in a high end customer service establishment
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters that may involve the general public and handling issues and queries with professionalism
Previous experience working in high end hotels or luxury establishment is beneificial.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.