Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor that will be responsible for communicating with all stakeholders, including residents, leaseholders and the managing agent. In addition, the MCS will ensure that the communal areas, including any plant and equipment are kept in good order and any issues are dealt with or escalated as appropriate. They will be the bridge between the Managing Agent and the on-site team.
Main duties include:
- You must ensure that you are totally familiar with the estate, building, plant and equipment and all emergency procedures.
- Day to day responsibility for the supervision of the site and premises, ensuring that the building and the facilities are well maintained and cleaned.
- You must walk, on a daily basis, all areas of the estate and building and take due note of any defects then arrange for any appropriate action to resolve matters. This is to include checking for any faulty internal light bulbs and monitoring the various security cameras around the building, and to react to report any possible breaches of security.
- A regular weekly written report must be made to the Managing Agent to appraise them of all important activities and problems within the building. Major problems must be dealt with immediately.
- In consultation with the Managing Agent, ensure a properly planned maintenance of the common parts of the buildings and their contents, and to ensure swift repair of the same when necessary within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain all records to ensure plant and equipment is serviced regularly, and if not, to report to the managing agent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a busy, professional team. You must have suitable experience to be considered for the role.
The hours will be 3 days a week 9am - 4pm. Salary £15,570pa
Please submit your CV alongside your application should you wish to apply.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 14 days then assume you have not been successful on this occasion.