My client is currently recruiting for an experienced maintenance operative to work in a luxury residential building based in East London.
Hours of work
Mon-Fri - 10am-6pm
- Detect and carry out general maintenance tasks, repairs to fabric and finishes, throughout the building
- Carry out any painting and decorating work in the apartments, amenity space and car park - internal and external.
- Carry out general repair work, plumbing and reporting any issues requiring attention or work to be carried out to the Resident Services Manager.
- Checking properties prior to residents moving in
- Meter readings of properties and communal areas
- Daily & Weekly Building health and safety checks
- Monitoring council waste collections
- Changing light bulbs, lamps and fittings, in the amenity space or car park.
- Report defects (equipment, building, lighting and fabric) to the Resident Services Manager
- Provide support and assistance to PPM and other contractors on site.
- Maintain the on-site workshop and all tools and equipment in good working order.
- To perform any other related activity, as directed by the Resident Services Manager, necessary to fulfil the purpose of the role as described above.
Please apply with your CV below if you are interested. If you havent heard from us within 14 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.