Property Management Recruitment are representing a leading Build to Rent operator, who are seeking a Maintenance Operative to work at a luxury Build to Rent scheme in Bath.
This role involves working 5 days per week, which may include weekends, and will amount to 40 hours per week.
Purpose of the role:
- Carrying out reactive and PPM repairs as part of the onsite maintenance team at a residential building consisting of 144 flats over 2 towers, a tenant amenity space and car park. Under the direction of the Resident Services Manager to facilitate the efficient running of the building.
Main duties of role:
- Detect and carry out general maintenance tasks, repairs to fabric and finishes, throughout the building
- Carry out any painting and decorating work in the apartments, amenity space and car park - internal and external.
- Carry out general repair work, plumbing and reporting any issues requiring attention or work to be carried out to the Resident Services Manager.
- Checking properties prior to residents moving in
- Meter readings of properties and communal areas
- Daily Building health and safety checks
- Monitoring council waste collections
- Changing light bulbs, lamps and fittings, in the amenity space or car park.
- Report defects (equipment, building, lighting and fabric) to the Resident Services Manager
- Provide support and assistance to PPM and other contractors on site.
- Maintain the on-site workshop and all tools and equipment in good working order.
- To perform any other related activity, as directed by the Resident Services Manager, necessary to fulfil the purpose of the role as described above.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.