We are currently looking for an all-rounder maintenance/handyperson required for a Luxury high end residential block of apartments in South West London.
It is highly desirable for the right candidate to have some form of electrical or plumbing qualification preferably City and Guilds or similar in Electrical and Electronic Engineering qualification, preferably NICEIC Registered Electrician, recognised plumbing qualifications advantageous, general knowledge/understanding of Health and Safety risks including chemicals, trip and fall hazards.
The role will involve;
- Undertaking reactive and planned maintenance throughout the property
- Decoration works (including plastering and painting), minor building repairs (such as adjusting or replacing door handles and closures),
- Electrical and plumbing works and repairs such as fixing washing machines,
- Replacing washers
- Fault finding such as sourcing leaks and undertaking minor pipework repairs,
- Minor grounds maintenance, light bulb replacements and more.
- Ordering of maintenance stock, risk assessments & method statements for all contractors
- Undertaking maintenance and repair work
It is a MUST that you have relevant maintenance experience, demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, be customer focused, be assertive and confident in dealing with difficult complaints and able to exercise good judgment in unpredictable situations, and have a flexible approach to working.
Good English communication skills, good initiative and self-motivation.
Fully compliant with Health & Safety
IOSH or NEEBOSH qualification